View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #77
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2), Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I still don't see the harm in adding the links to the post. And where was it said that an ebook had to be available everywhere? The only suggestion that seemed to come even close to that was Jon's saying:

I think most of us would agree that that finding a book available everywhere would be pretty impossible.

As to Jon's suggestion, I said that I liked it. If, however, having a rule about books being available in ebook format in those three regions completely diminishes the nomination process, then I will withdraw my support of that suggestion.

But I think the links to should stay.
And my suggestion about availability was shot down and that's OK.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote