View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Actually, if you have a US based credit Card and a US address that you use, you can shop at the US Amazon store. Since you are a US citizen, I think it is likely that you have both of these, perhaps using a family members address as the basis for a US Credit Card?

Just saying.

If I had to chose between the Sony and the Kobo, I would chose the Sony. I would ask a friend in the US to buy it for you though. It is a lot less expensive in the US then it is Europe even when paying the shipping.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote