View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #17
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows XP, Windows7
I would use Creator, but can't see the option to convert ePub? Publisher edition v4.2 build 41.

Calibre is still too complicated for me. Few times I tried it, I did not like the result very much. Someday I'll be back asking for perfect settings, but not before I feel comfortable with html.

Presently my workflow (in more complicated tags) goes like this:
-copy the part I want to change in html (and sometimes paste it to another txt file)
-change in np++
-save in np++
-build in creator
-check what happened in mobireader
-if i don't like it, 'undo' or change differently.
-save
-etc

I do not want to wait several seconds (with Calibre) just to choose pleasing color and size of the captions (for example). Also when I try something dubious, it's faster with Creator to make change in one or two places and only after checking change all the places.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote