View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 12:02 AM   #38
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
The book was Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian. I suspect the formatting change was added to their workflow recently, so books already in the store to the store before that are untouched. I would be very surprised if the Kobo CSS/JS was added by the publisher, but that is what Customer Service told me and they also advised me that using the Kobo software was a workable solution. Which it isn't, for me at least, but the ticket is closed. They did give me a store credit, which I used on older book which was not formatted strangely, and purchased M&C from Waterstones with no formatting issues.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote