View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Because the kindle touch GUI environment does not leave much RAM memory for native mode apps, especially when using a loop mounted file system, my current plans are to use only the USB Drive partition, and use only apps that will run from /mnt/us/bin and do not depend on symlinks (such as static-linked linux apps).

For development, I am using nano and tcc, which both run fine without needing any symlinks.

I *really* do not want to go through this again, even though I actually know how to fix it and it would be relatively fast and painless next time. I would rather spend my spare time making new stuff.

Last edited by geekmaster; 12-28-2011 at 01:22 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote