View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
DRM sucks!

Apperently ADE is not compatible with the PRS-T1.

I had the same problem and I got so pi$$ed off at the DRM on my bought and payed for ebooks that I could have wished the publishers to rot in hell.

Instead I decided that that was the last straw and f*** them!

I simply removed the DRM, basta. Works like charm.

From now on I'm taking revenge for all the grief they've caused me with their DRM. If a book isn't availabe DRM free I'm gonna look for it in, let's call 'em "alternative", places on the net. THe sheer comprehensiveness of those alternative locations truly surprised me!

It's the publisher's own, stupid fault! They made me do it!

It's a shame for the authors too. If more people would put up a fight though, those dumb a** publishers would get rid of DRM in a jiffy.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote