View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #35
Hamlet53
Empress Dowager Cixi
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Yay! Not sure if I have missed it somewhere in the various threads, but has anyone found a source for the Black Rain ebook? If not, I'd better hurry up and get an order in to Amazon for the DTB version...
I purchased my epub version through Kobo. Fortunately I was able to take advantage of a 50% off deal. Inkmesh currently shows three sources.

Inkmesh search.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote