View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #145
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
I'm always in Airplane Mode. And always getting "Recommended for You" each time I come back to the Home page. So I created a "Shortlist," set it to Shortlist. Then I read. I come back, and I still get "Recommended for You." After multiple turn-offs and turn-ons, still I get "Recommended for You." Which isn't so horrible, I s'pose...unless someone else where to see that homepage and see exactly what's being (ahem...blush...) recommended.
Sounds like you got the original 1.9.16. They updated the link a couple of hours (or less) after it first went live with a different version that mostly fixes that issue (it will only go back to recommended after a sync now and I think they will likely fix this down the road). Downgrade to 1.9.14 (see other posts in this thread for directions) and then install 1.9.16 again.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote