View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 PM   #10
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by golagha View Post
thanks,
please excuse me for writing before reading!

Any way, do you know why we need a CF card for reflash?

I think it is because the deriver of CF card is injected to bootloader and USB or MMC drivers are not injected. Am I right?
I assume it's something like that. Either the driver or else the mount point of the CF card is checked by the bootloader, but not the other card types. In either case, I would guess it's more about the way that the reflash software was written than any physical limitation. I don't know if that's something you can modify though.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote