View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 02:13 AM   #36
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My Opus has arrived. It looks great (I had a peek) but I don't get to play with it for another six weeks.... it's going to be my Xmas present!
Well, I've been playing with it for most of a day. And very nice it is too! I especially like the folder view of the books.

A micro SD card (up to 8GB) is essential (luckily I had one to hand) if you want to perform firmware changes. I'm now on the 1.6 (Mobipocket) firmware, but it's very nice to have the option to move to ePub eventually.

I'm very pleased indeed. Waterstones (online) seem to have sold out now. I suppose it's just possible that individual stores might still have stock.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote