View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #7
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know this is off-topic, but how would I get a Sony Reader (600) authorized for ADE using a MAC?
I think that the 300/600 series were the first that allowed you to register your Sony with Adobe via the Sony software only, and therefore you didn't need to install ADE on your Mac. Sorry, I had a 900 and not 300/600 and that's how the 900 worked as I recall.

When they introduced the EPUB firmware upgrade on the 505, I had to authorize my 505 with ADE for PC before it could be used with DRM'ed EPUBs on my Mac. Luckily I have my Mac setup so I can dual-boot in either Mac OS X or Windows XP. However many people didn't have this option, and it created a lot of confusion. There's a history lesson for you!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote