View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #96
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow View Post
At least 3 now, Nigol chimed in with the same problem.

The REAL Joe
I am not convinced this and Nigol's problem are the same.
The only double tap problem I heard of in the beta group, of which I am a member, did not explicitly state that the second tap would trigger another action than the expected one, but, unless I misunderstood what was written, that double taps were needed in a lot of place to trigger the expected actions. I have been wrong before, so let's see if he confirms.

But anyway, we have a number of users experiencing erratic behaviour from their device touchscreen, while a number of other do not see this at all. This to me would mean that the issue is not in the firmware proper, but in the HW. Usually, when an issue is widespread, as a firmware one would, the forums are flooded with angry messages from unhappy customers demanding a fix, while people without issues rarely post about their flawless experience.

I am not trying to talk down your issues, as I believe they are genuine, but I have a feeling a call to customer support, as has been already suggested, would be in order to see this through.

and most of all, Merry Christmas,
François
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote