View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:05 PM   #54
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
Not happy that I can't get to my shortlist straight away from the main menu like I could in 1.9.14.

I really don't like that bar at the bottom either. I really want an option to remove it.
Actually you can get to it even faster: set your bottom carousel to "shortlist" (it should stay even when you go to other pages, turn off the Kobo, go into a book etc -- if it doesn't downgrade to 1.9.14 and reinstall the 1.9.16) and on the right hand side there is a button called "SHOW ALL" and it will instantly open your shortlist.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote