View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #72
Spatulachic
Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Spatulachic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook
Mine hasn't updated yet either, and I accidentally left my wifi on all day. No matter, as it's about to go back anyway. The info about the upgrade is a dealbreaker. I'm returning it and will keep an eye out for good deals on tablets at Best Buy or on Woot.com after Christmas. I fix software issues all day, and to be honest, I just don't feel like hacking my tablet to emulate the standard Android OS. I want someone else to just hand me a tablet that doesn't need to be rooted that I can charge and go.

Too bad. It really has been fun - I had just about decided to keep it before reading the news.
Spatulachic is offline   Reply With Quote