View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #10
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherTD View Post
I just purchased Master and Commander and it has the same problem. It was Adobe DRM, which was removed easily, but the formatting is all wonky when viewed in Bluefire or iBooks. Do you mind saying what you did to fix this.

I certainly won't be buying any more Kobo books, not when they bend CSS in this way.
I wrote my own css. It's still not quite perfect, since there are lots of styles left in the wonky css unused, and every xhtml page still refers to a javascript file (that I ripped out), but it reads all right.

As expected, notifying Kobo by means of customer support is hardly going to reach someone who knows what the hell a Kepub is vs Epub. Though certainly if someone with more patience than me wishes to, someone should let them know.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote