View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
djulian
Addict
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The Big Deal @ Amazon

Don't see a recent post on this, so apologies if this is a repeat. Amazon's got the "Big Deal" w/ a bunch of $0.99 ebooks again.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=1286228011

Full disclosure: I'm not sure how I'm supposed to identify links that connect to the Affiliate's Program, but I got to the above through an affiliate link for a school I attended: Phoenix Seminary. Feel free to bypass it if you want.
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote