Thread: MobileRead January 2012 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #67
Hamlet53
Empress Dowager Cixi
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
I hope The Spy Who Came in from the Cold does not win, but only because I so recently read it. It is a great Cold War spy novel. Again I am not rooting for Black Rain only because I reread it so recently. A wonderful novel that is though.

Only if A Game of Thrones or Storm Front win will one of my 2012 goals be blown even before the first day of 2012.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote