View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 07:23 AM   #18
JimStar
Enthusiast
JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kyobo eReader, Sony PRS-950, PocketBook Pro 902, PocketBook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobzombi View Post
I want one now. If only it were not $500 on ebay plus $100 insurance, plus extra shipping insurance, plus I don't know Korean
The device itself - Kyobo eReader $349
Plus ~ $50 for wonderful help of CollectKorea shopping service, I am very pleased with their work. They just bought it for me, and I didn't need to know Korean (they speak English).
Plus shipping in your country...
I got it in total about $440-450...

But, as I wrote, I didn't try to root it or to install a plain Android - my current work eats all my time... So - no guarantee that you can unlock it and install apps or change the korean Home app, or change the english-korean keyboard... Perhaps I will try it, but later, when I will have more time for it...
But at the time - it can read books in ePub and PDF from SD-card, it can browse internet, it can sync with Google exchange account (read and send mail, etc...), and it is enough for my wife (she use it, not me, I bought it to just touch this new Mirasol tech with my hands and just played with it ).
JimStar is offline   Reply With Quote