View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innomen View Post
Off topic:
This is an old subject and covered elsewhere, but absurd anti-necroposting sentiment forces me to rehash as if it were new instead of simply replying to old. I've never found it useful to duplicate effort (which by definition all anti-necroposting policies require).
In most forums your sentiments would be accurate, but in the calibre forums (due to rapid development) the vast majority of folks necroposting dig up posts that have old solutions to problems that often no longer exist and thus bring to the forefront inaccuracies in how things work that just serve to confuse new users. Depending on the "old thread" this topic may have been the exception and might have been an ideal candidate for necroposting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innomen View Post
Note: I am not subscribed to this post.
Subscribing or not subscribing to the post means absolutely nothing. You don't have to subscribe to a post to periodically followup and add to the discussion. Now if what you mean is you will never look at the thread you started nor add to future debate on this topic.... why tell us?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote