View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
My update worked beautifully as well. I never had the sleep of death issue, so i am not sure how this has changed.

Kat, I am sorry you are having such enormous problems. I wonder if it has anything at all to do with some of the things you attempted as you sought to fix the previous build. I think if I were you, I would do a factory update which should install the current (new) build.
----------------------------------------

Taming, can you comment on whether your SYNCING after first running the Library app is happening like on the prior firmware? If yours does not as well, then I can figure they did that on purpose, If not...and yours DOES sync like the prior...then this update has bugs introduced to my Vox. Waiting for you to post on the Sync... and thanks.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote