Goal: Read at least one non-fiction per month, and get TBR down to 50
1.Read at least one Non-fiction book every month.
2. Cut my Unread list down to um... 50?
List: Delicate Freakn' Flower by Eve Langlais ( reviewed at my blog)
Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake.
The Gods of Dream by Daniel Arenson ( reviewed at my blog)
A Harmless little obsession by Melissa Schroeder
Cat tales by Faith Hunter.
Love is murder by Allison Brennan ( Novelette)
The Black God's war by Moses Siregar III ( Novella)
When Night Falls by Margret Daley ( short story)
Zero Dog War by Keith Melton ( reviewed at my blog)
Deadly Obession by Katie Reus
The Book of Shadows by Alexandra Sokoloff ( reviewed at my blog)
3. Add at least 3 public domain books in Swedish to the MR library:
1. Re-read the Otherworld series before I buy Shaded Vision
2. Re-read the Kate Daniels series
3. Re-read the Celta Series
4. Re-read the Walker paper series.
And I think that's it. Now I just need to remember to keep this list updated...
PS. Ouake, were did you find the green check marks?
Last edited by mikaelalind; 01-21-2012 at 03:37 AM.
Reason: updated list