View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, PW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo
Odyssey bricked after updated to version 4.0 (build 1481)

Yesterday I updated my odyssey to 4.0 (build 1481), after updated I used about 2 hours, everything is ok. I change the setting of standby to 30 minutes (I turn off this setting before).

Today, I try to turn on the odyssey, but nothing happened, even I try to connect to computer, the device didn't recognized by the computer. I've tried to slide the power switch more than 2 minutes, but nothing happend.

I don't know this only happened on my device or for all Odyssey, hope Booken can solve my problem.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote