View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 10:37 AM   #94
svenlind
Connoisseur
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad 3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post

Also, how does the marking scheme work? If each book must be customized (property of John Doe), then I agree that it is an interesting alternative to traditional DRM, but lack of support for such a program could easily be due to technical reasons (inability to publish custom books for each buyer) and not due to any business stance/strategy.
Well I don't know how the marking scheme is done. But here in Denmark it IS used by some dealers. I have bought a few Danish epubs and converted them to my Kindle, without doing the you know what.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote