View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #27
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
That's a lousy birthday. My condolences. I hope people don't stint on your gifts and wrap them in Christmas paper, to boot.
Oh it gets better. The 27th was also my parents wedding anniversary. I can just envision the day in the delivery room. "You're the #*&@ bastard that did this to me!" "Well you're the bitch that wanted a &%#@ kid!"

Yes, it always made for interesting birthday celebrations and less than enthusiastic gift giving.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote