View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #86
Morpheus Phreak
Wielder of Hammers
Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.Morpheus Phreak is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle Keyboard & Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Sorry, but none of this has anything to do with the fact that Sony came out with two eink reader before Amazon so Sony is the one who should get the thanks, not Amazon.
Indeed, it has nothing to do with that, because that wasn't even the point I was addressing.

So thanks for letting me know that the point I wasn't addressing wasn't addressed...now onto the Ministry of Redundancy for their redundant talk regarding the redundancy present in the talks at the Ministry of Redundancy.
Morpheus Phreak is offline   Reply With Quote