Goal: 52 books
A place to keep track of the books I read in 2012. I'd like to reach 52, a book a week.
1. 1/1/2012 - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Print Length: 350 pages) When I sat down to start to read, I had no intention of finishing the book in one day. Yet, I found the story-telling compelling enough that's exactly what happened.
2. 1/4/2012 - Airman by Eoin Colfer (Print Length: 417 pages)
3. 1/8/2012 - Shop Till You Drop: A Dead-End Job Mystery by Elaine Viets (Print Length: 292 pages)
4. 1/20/2012 - The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Print Length: 396 pages)
5. 1/22/2012 - Murder Between the Covers by Elaine Viets (Print Length: 292 pages)
6. 2/12/2012 - The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (Print Length:290 pages)
7. 2/15/2012 - Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich - audiobook & a re-read
sometime in March and April (neglected to log at the time I finished them)-
8. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien - audiobook & a re-read
9. To the Nines by Janet Evanovich - audiobook & a re-read
10. Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich - audiobook & a re-read
11. Dying To Call You: A Dead-End Job Mystery by Elaine Viets (Print Length: 288 pages)
12. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan (Print Length: 322 pages)
13. 5/02/2012 -Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich - audiobook & a re-read
14. Doomsday Book by Connie Willis - audiobook
15. To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis - audiobook
16. State of the Onion (White House Chef Mysteries, No. 1) by Julie Hyzy
17. The Robots of Dawn by Isaac Asimov - audiobook
18. The Leper of St. Giles by Ellis Peters - audiobook
19. The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King - audiobook
20. A Monstrous Regiment of Women: A Novel of Suspense Featuring Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes by Laurie R. King - audiobook
21. 10/05/2012 - A Letter of Mary by Laurie R. King - audiobook
[10/7/2012 - just added the titles I've finished in the last few months, since I didn't log as I went, I may have missed a couple. Mostly audiobooks recently. Won't get anywhere near 52 for the year, but that's OK. I'm really enjoying the Laurie R. King books, adding her to my favorite authors list for sure]
I'm also going to list some of the more notable self-help, diet and health books I "read". I almost never read these from cover to cover. I skim and read what appear to be the more interesting chapters. I'm not counting them towards my "challenge" total.
The Belly Fat Cure Fast Track - Jorge Cruise
Last edited by Alohamora; 10-07-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Reason: updating the list