Thank you pdurrant.
I was, initially, going to lower my goal from 100 to 50 (which seemed more attainable) but as I thought about all of the books I really wanted to read, my list shot right back up! So here is my very ambitious (for me) challenge in 2012:
I want to read the following series in full, which includes rereading the earlier books in preparation for the ones that are new to me:
1. Dresden Files & bonus stories (I've read 1 & 2) ~ Completed Apr. 27th
2. Rachel Morgan/The Hollows & bonus stories (I've read 1 - 5 or 6, I don't remember)
3. Honor Harrington & bonus stories (I've read 1 - 9 and part of 10)
4. Black Dagger Brotherhood series (I've read 1 - 6)
5. Percy Jackson (I've not read any)
: Book Club selections are no longer part of my primary goal. They will be bonus works instead.
: Scaled back goal once again. Will concentrate on finishing the series and # of pages goals.
The Iliad - over a 4 to 6 week period starting January 9th (suggested and to be organized by issybird)
Select works by Charles Dickens
(a) I'd like to read all of The Mobile Read Book Club Selections (depending on price & availability)
(b) The following Literary Book Club selections: February-Time Period, May-Region, June-Short Stories & December-Open (also depending on price & availability)