View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #172
jbaach
Connoisseur
jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: prs 505, pocketbook 903, onyx boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by not3nor4 View Post
I'm really interested in seeing if both devices could interpret file structure inside the folder and render these offline HMTL pages correctly. Could you click on "index.html", then the "Dev Guide" tab and then just click/scroll around a bit? (to keep the file size managable I've removed the content for other tabs)
The file structure gets recognized on both devices. The rendering is a bit too light on both devices, but that seems to be a css issue (body-color: #333333 instead of decent black - changable). One needs to hold the device in landscape mode to make use of the doc, I find. Tiny rendering issue with the nav tabs on the m92 when zoomed in (not important), needs a big font size increase on the 903.
jbaach is offline   Reply With Quote