View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
prometheus44
prometheus44 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
And now it does the same with the new kindle...
I've messed around with the kindle files (copied my collections.json to the new kindle, edited collections manually on the new kindle...)
That's what I now get when trying to manually edit collections on the new kindle:

Quote:
calibre, version 0.8.27
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>UnicodeDecodeError</b>:'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 69: invalid continuation byte

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.ui", line 162, in edit_kindle_collections
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_edit_co llections", line 75, in run
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_edit_co llections", line 92, in __init__
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_edit_co llections", line 112, in init_sort_order
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_edit_co llections", line 307, in get_sorted_paths
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_boo ks", line 523, in get_sorted_paths
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_sor t", line 52, in sort_names
File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.kindle_sor t", line 125, in sort_compare_kindle_names
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 69: invalid continuation byte
prometheus44 is offline   Reply With Quote