Thread: UK libraries
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #70
missimpossible
Connoisseur
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
It's getting closer to Glasgow though
That's true I live in Glasgow during the uni year, so it would be great to have this facility pretty much on my doorstep. Can see it happening, the local library facilities are otherwise brilliant.

My mum's house is in Airdrie, and I expect them to get ebook capability in about fifty years' time, if then. We're still getting used to the whole electricity and running water thing out there.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote