View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:26 AM   #14
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsima View Post
Hi, seems like a plug-in I could really use. Can I somehow list the audio-book within Calibre but without copying the audio files to the database? I obviously want the cover and metadata being in the database but I really don't want to copy the audio files, nor do i want point to them, as their location/organisation may change from time to time. Thanks again for the plug-in.
I just came here to see what the plugin was, and if it offered me any + over what I do already.
Anyway, saw your post so to answer:
What I do is just have an extra column called audio, and pop a tickmark next to the text book that I also have on Audio. For those rare occasions I only have an audio copy, just create an empty book.

This works very well, and leaves your massive audio library alone.
Don't really know what this plugin does, but I can't see it being more useful than that really.
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote