View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:02 AM   #346
LinuxReader
LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LinuxReader can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
rashkae -- sounds like he used his brain and figured out it works internally!
I would love to take the credit, but...

Quote:
nice work LinuxReader, maybe this will help the rooting community to come up with more universal/cross platform ways to apply updated rooted firmware packages.
Actually the boot's on the other foot: it was the rooting community that gave me the idea of doing a standard firmware update this way.

See the section titled "Installation without MS Windows" from http://translate.google.com/translat...hp%3Ft%3D21458

I just modified the procedure slightly to avoid the non-standard rooting files and just use Sony's original firmware...
LinuxReader is offline   Reply With Quote