View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 02:34 AM   #6
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
I find the MR Library to be excellent, a happy result of the work of committed enthusiasts. Never had a hookey one yet, and doubt I will.

The bad reports about Gutenburg I find a real surprise - I have used PG a lot, and on some really obscure works, and again, very few problems at all.
I have had a couple of slightly "off" books, but these were the fault of the original work, and I can accept that, although I'd like it to be perfect!
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote