View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #9
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
It is not about a modern or non-modern renderer. It is about following the specifications.

However, a table can be centered, as well as an image. Setting the text-align: center on the img tag itself will not help. You will have to put the image in a <p> or <div> tag with the text-align: center setting.
The same principle also works for the table, but you need <div> then, the <p> will not work. I think I remember that is correct for tables, but I cannot test now.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote