View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #152
jbaach
Connoisseur
jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: prs 505, pocketbook 903, onyx boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamizase View Post
I noticed on your videos, that on both devices the stylus doesn't register sometimes. I know this behaviour from my own little Onyx. Booxtor also complained about innacuracy of the M92 stylus. Could you share your opinion on the subject from your own testing, how both devices compare? From my own PB903 testing, I thought the reactions there are a bit better.
I don't think there is much difference in how the devices register touch (or sometimes don't). The feeling of the 903 stylus is somwhat softer (which I like), and it also helps that the 903 has the green 'thinklight' (so you get an idea why it might not have registered). They are also both not precision instruments (nothing like e.g. the stylus on the n900), but for clicking large icons its enough. Underlining in text with a small font is sometimes difficult, and the m92 is bit better there - not because the stylus would work better, but because you can make the line thinner :-)
jbaach is offline   Reply With Quote