View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:20 AM   #34
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Prestigio Multipad PMP7100D 10.1", Prestigio MultiPhone 4040 DUO
I also had the experience of random wake-ups, or IQ not really going to sleep. I'd put it in my purse, and would take it out to find it awake and running an app that got pressed somehow (even though I have it in a cover), or inside a folder etc. These wake-ups might be the reason for such a high battery drain.

And I still can't connect to my work network in spite of it showing as excellent connection!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote