View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #35
Hamlet53
History of God
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
So I have finished reading all of the stories in the collection Beasts and Super-Beasts as well as specifically seeking out Sredni Vashtar and The Lumber Room based on fantasyfan's original recommendation for Saki's works. I must say that I found the stories quite different from what I was expecting given fantsyfan's biography of Saki and description of his work, and given that I had no previous knowledge of the author. I look forward to reading the comments that come in on this selection.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote