View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
i was really plowing through all the forums when the e-reader sales hit, but my heart seemed to be with t1 all along. I had firmly resolved to sit on my hands but just couldn't resist. The ease of library loan (which proved itself true, by the loan of a cute looking YA book just to see if I "could") totally has me.

I am totally and utterly smitten (so far) with this reader and I hope it continues!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote