View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #289
Bear 100
Enthusiast
Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony T1
Larger library

My Sony T1 is on the way. I checked out our local county library which does have e-book lending program via overdrive. Unfortunately the selection is very limited. I am asking the library to up the content, but I guess that will take a while.

How do I join a larger library system? Do I have to visit them in a city and apply? Can my local library facilitate that? Is this something I can do via the internet?

I am a big reader, buying all the books would kill me. I am already working through the books on MobileRead, thanks to all for the effort! Are there are sites to go?

I really would also like to be able to trade books with others, much as I do now with hardcover. Since it is electronic and there is no shipping this should allow me to expand to a very large universe. Does something like this exist?

Point a new user in the right direction.
Bear 100 is offline   Reply With Quote