View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
It is an error message on the screen when I click on "Public Library" The reason I want to do this is because I want to borrow books from my library wirelessly. I don't have a windows desktop (which is why I am at my husband's office, to download and upgrade the firmware).

Anyway, I was able to register at the sony store and then at ade after a bit of user error :O and finding out what to do. You all have been very helpful. I now am able to enter my library credentials and start borrowing books.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote