Thread: A Bug Catalogue
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #34
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Can you give us some hints.. who is your ISP; what problems are you having?
It's complicated. My email address is not the same as my username and ISP domain because the ISP changed ownership after I signed up. Normally, I can use the other username and new ISP domain, but the Kobo email doesn't understand whatever combinations I try and doesn't connect to the server, asking me to edit the details. It's no big deal because I get over 100 emails a day and wouldn't think of going through them on anything but my desktop PC. In a pinch, if I was away from home and had the Vox with me and WiFi available, I could always use webmail or one of my Gmail accounts.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote