View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 06:30 AM   #7
silverraven
Fanatic
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I had the same thing happen to me. I deleted the book that I was trying to open, not Jungle Book. I put the book on again, and it worked fine then.
I did have something kinda like that happen yesterday. I opened a book, but it wouldn't go further than the table of contents. Since I was away from my computer, I turned off my reader, removed my sd card, turned back on the reader. Turned it off again, put the card back in and everything was fine from then on.
I dont' know if the books on the sd card just have a brain fart sometimes or what.
S
**Never mind, this was my nook simple touch that did this. Sorry!! Guess more than one reader has this problems, huh?**

Last edited by silverraven; 12-13-2011 at 06:34 AM. Reason: wrong ereader
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote