Originally Posted by Sweetpea
And I'm broke...
I really like the looks of the 4" one.
It's really nice. I plan to carry this one around with me because of its better feature set as compared to my iPod touch 4. The Galaxy will allow me to do outdoor activities I could never do with the iPod - geocaching, hiking, sky maps, etc.
Galaxy Player 4 vs iPod touch 4
- faster CPU (1 GHz vs 800 MHz)
- larger RAM (512MB vs 256MB)
- larger display (4" vs 3.5")
- speakers: stereo vs mono / much louder vs barely audible
- larger battery (1200 mAh vs 930 mAh)
- rear camera: higher res (3.2 MP vs 0.7 MP) / auto focus vs fixed
- mSD card slot (yes vs none)
- FM radio (yes vs none)
- GPS (yes vs none)
- compass (yes vs none)