View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:21 AM   #4
elibrarian
Connoisseur
elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.elibrarian never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad
Hi -
Looks nice, fast working, got a bit confused for about 5 minutes by the new layout of the menus.

I have only tried it on a couple of my old books, and so far only have one wish/question: How do you add a spell checking dictionary (without recompiling Sigil)? I intend to use the danish dictionary files provided with LibreOffice.

Regards,