View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #25
abishur
Enthusiast
abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.abishur could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 4 Touch
More importantly than the ads thing, I have the updated SSH mod loaded into my kindle and I'm using linux (in a VM on windows) I've set the password and enabled the ssh by doing the ;un from the search bar. I set my ip address (of the Linux VM) to the recommended 192.168.15.1, but when I type in ssh root@192.168.15.244, it just hangs until it times out (port 22). Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: for additional information, when I restart it and try to ssh into without typing in ;un then I get an error message that says "ssh: connect to host 192.168.15.244 port 22: No route to host"

Last edited by abishur; 12-12-2011 at 10:20 PM.
abishur is offline   Reply With Quote