View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinan View Post
After installation, run it.
Once you run, you will see "import from existing file" option on the home window. Click "Adobe pdf"
I already had mobipocket creator installed. I ran a html file through it first as suggested and made a prc which worked fine but sadly, I didn't find the import feature on the home page as you mentioned.

This would be a good work around because exporting from PDFs that have been cropped to remove folios still includes the folios. The cropping just masks the output. The content is still there. Though invisible until you export it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rubbish.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	79895  
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote