View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
GrahamBM
GrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: ipaq and Kobo
I am using mobipocket on my iPaq for ebooks. I have never had a need to read pdfs on my iPaq, but I have see a number of programs that can do it. Whether they work or not will depend on which version of the operating system you have. My iPaq is a 3670 using PPC2002, so some will not work. Your unit is later and most should work. Google for PocketPC pdf reader and you will get many hits - Foxit is usually good. Adobe may be hard to install and then there was a simple one called pocketXpdf - just copy the CAB file to your ipaq and then click on it.

Just for fun, I added a pdf file to Calibre, then converted it to MOBI format. It displayed just fine on my iPaq. (iam assuming you know what Calibre is, but if not Google it or read about it, probably here (I am new here!)

Last edited by GrahamBM; 12-12-2011 at 08:00 PM.
GrahamBM is offline   Reply With Quote