View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #6
JxK
Enthusiast
JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, NC CM 7.2
@soondai

I haven't experienced that bug yet (hopefully!). It may be that you were using a different version of Moon+, or perhaps something in phiremod was different enough that the bug didn't manifest. Try redownloading Moon+ and see what happens.

The bug that I do experience is in the menu options, the tops of the settings descriptions are cut off. However, it's not so bad that I was unable to understand them. And after setting up the configurations to my preferences, I haven't been back. So not a big deal from my perspective.
JxK is offline   Reply With Quote