View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #70
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I'm sorry,
wrong link!

This is the other device (they look so much alike, color aside):
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...5EZPRO&cat=CON
It was $49.99 before, but they raised the price!

Ever since pixelqi's screens have been integrated in e-ink devices (like the jetbook), I am no longer interested in e-ink!

The jetbook lasts 24+ hours on a single charge, more than enough for me, and the screen is faster too!

The only thing I would have wanted is a higher resolution than the standard 640x480 resolution (not good for pdf's), and perhaps color/backlight.
Otherwise I'm very satisfied with Pixel Qi's screen!

I presume the screen of the
The jetbook color will be one of my next devices!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote