View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #107
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Democracy is democracy. I choose to make suggestions on the process and if people like it they may vote on it or they won't or they'll just ignore it. When a month comes by that I like the genre I'll nominate something and vote for what I want to most read at this time. If something wins that I don't want to read, I won't read it. If I was marginally interested, the voters might sway me to read it or they might not.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote